Metallic colors are very desirable and surely will make your creation even more unique. Model Paint Ultimate Metallic Series was developed to make your painting experience easier, faster, and hassle-free. Model Paint Ultimate Metallic Series is baseless, meaning that there's no need to paint a black coat first before painting gold, silver, or copper, hence saving time and effort. The paint is also formulated to be primerless; you do not have to prime your model kits before painting if you don't want to. The paint will behave and react the same as if you have primed. Last but not least, Model Paint is also scratch resistance, allowing you to pose, and have even more fun with your creations without worrying about paint chips or damages.
EACH STUDIOG PAINT ULTIMATE METALLIC SERIES INCLUDES:
- 65ML Pure Gold
- 65ML Pale Gold
- 65ML Bright Silver
- 65ML Dark Silver
- 65ML Copper
- 65ML Metallic Red
- 65ML Metallic Blue
- 65ML Metallic Green
- Exclusive StudioG Sticker
- Exclusive NeverStopBuilding Sticker
STUDIOG PAINT ULTIMATE METALLIC SERIES IS:
- Baseless - No need for black base
- Primerless - No need for primer
- Scratch Resistance - Pose and play with your creations with no worries of paint chipping
- Lacquer based paint
- 65ML (Good for 3-4 kits)
- Use straight out of the bottle
- Pre-thinned and optimized for airbrushing
- Suitable for hand painting
- Comes in 8 colors
- Create your colors by mixing Model Paint straight out of the bottle
- Good for all types of model kits (Gunpla, Military, Mini Figures)
- In compliance with all of the safety and health hazard codes
STUDIOG PAINT COMMUNITY:
Join the ever-growing Model Paint community on Discord to learn more about Model Paint, exchange tips and masterclasses. Join here: https://discord.gg/v6e7fMxbbB
HOW TO STORE:
Store tightly capped and away from direct sunlight. Use in a well-ventilated room and away from open flames.
DIRECTION OF USE:
Start by shaking the bottle well, and unscrew the cap to peel off the paint seal. Screw on the bottle cap securely and unscrew the transparent part of the cap. Then, start pouring the paint in your paint container or straight into the airbrush color cup to paint or to airbrush.
1. Model Paint is formulated for universal use, hence please experiment with different PSI when airbrushing to find the optimum flow for your airbrush. Recommended to try with 15psi and slowly work your way up to 40psi.
2. Model Paint will work fine with airbrush size ranging from 0.2mm up till 0.5mm with varying PSI.
3. The primerless feature allows you to skip priming entirely to save time and money. However, if you’re painting red, yellow or warm colors over dark parts of your kit, please paint a coat of white as a base for the colors to truly shine. Other than that, you’re good!
STUDIOG PAINT INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO:
How To Use:
How To Mix Custom Colors: