Get yourself or surprise your loved ones with the Model Paint Limited Christmas Edition 2021. Enjoy the holidays painting your kits with ease with our brand-new metallic colors. Limited to only 800 units worldwide, and 72 units only within the UK and EU, so don't miss out on yours!
Each Model Paint Limited Christmas Edition 2021 set comes with a unique number. Put all of the individual boxes together to form a whole picture! You'll be surprised! ;)
EACH STUDIOG PAINT LIMITED CHRISTMAS EDITION INCLUDES:
- 65ML Metallic Red
- 65ML Rose Gold
- 65ML Cyber Leaf Green
- 65ML Pure Gold
- 65ML Pale Gold
- 65ML Bright Silver
- 65ML Dark Silver
- 65ML Copper
- Authentication Card
- Exclusive StudioG Sticker
- Exclusive NeverStopBuilding Sticker
- White Custom Water Decals (A5 size)
- Gray Custom Water Decals (A5 size)
STUDIOG PAINT IS:
- Lacquer based paint
- Scratch Resistance
- 65ML (Good for 3-4 kits)
- Use straight out of the bottle
- Pre-thinned and optimized for airbrushing
- Suitable for hand painting
- Comes in 8 colors
- Create your colors by mixing Model Paint straight out of the bottle
- Good for all types of model kits (Gunpla, Military, Mini Figures)
- In compliance with all of the safety and health hazard codes
STUDIOG PAINT COMMUNITY:
Join the ever-growing Model Paint community for free on Discord to learn more about Model Paint, exchange tips and tutorials. Join here: https://discord.gg/v6e7fMxbbB
HOW TO STORE:
Store tightly capped and away from direct sunlight. Use in a well-ventilated room and away from open flames.
DIRECTION OF USE:
Start by shaking the bottle well. Make sure that it is well mixed, and unscrew the bottle cap to peel off the paint seal. Screw on the bottle cap securely and unscrew the transparent part of the cap. Start pouring the paint in your paint container or straight into the airbrush color cup to painting or airbrushing.
1. Model Paint is formulated for universal use, hence please experiment with different PSI when airbrushing to find the optimum flow for your airbrush. Recommended to try with 15psi and slowly work your way up to 40psi.
2. Model Paint will work fine with airbrush size ranging from 0.2mm up till 0.5mm with varying PSI.
3. The primerless feature allows you to skip priming entirely to save time and money. However, if you’re painting red, yellow or warm colors over dark parts of your kit, please paint a coat of white as a base for the colors to truly shine. Other than that, you’re good!
STUDIOG PAINT INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO:
How To Use:
How To Mix Custom Colors: